Compared to traditional facelift, which leaves visible changes and well-hidden but clear scars, APTOS thread lift does not leave scars or alter the face’s original features. You will look like your old pictures again.
The procedure is not painful and is performed under local anesthesia. It does not leave scars, is short and needs minimal downtime.
Only doctors trained in APTOS METHODS are authorized to implement the treatment.
- Apply ice packs immediately after the procedure
- Take analgesics in case of pain for 2-3 days
- Refrain from applying make-up for at least24 hours
- Sleep face up in an elevated position for about 3-5 nights
- Wash face gently without rubbing or massaging for 5-7 days
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for about 2 weeks
- Avoid face and neck massages for 1 month
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight for 2 weeks
- Avoid sports and exercise for 2 weeks
- Do not use saunas for about 3 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
- The doctor will prescribe an antibiotic if there is a substantial risk of infection